Cold weather high risk!Gas with fire safety, away from the carbon monoxide | poster gallery

2022-05-03 0 By

An 8-year-old girl turned to a neighbor for help after her parents collapsed from carbon monoxide poisoning in Guangdong province.Fortunately, the treatment is timely, fainted two people body has no big obstacle.In low temperature weather, people use all kinds of gas appliances more frequently, and the number of safety accidents caused by fire and electricity increases.How to safely use fire, gas and electricity to avoid carbon monoxide threat?Quickly learn up – source | China fire, Xinhua News Agency, CCTV news, etc